Balta klinika’s team has a unique and versatile experience in treating wounds and ulcers of various etiologies. We are ready to help patients suffering various types of wounds, burns, scalds, as well as chronic non-healing ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic defects.
We will do our best to carry out a complete wound diagnosis, detect the risks of healing, select medical products that will help you get better quickly and make the treatment process more comfortable.
Our specialists will determine the optimal treatment scheme and offer alternatives. If you need in-hospital treatment or special procedures – you will get all the information you need.
If necessary, the clinic will provide you with all the necessary medical products, bandages, fixatives, splints.
Our wound and ulcer treatment services:
- Cuts, stab wounds, lacerations, burns, scratches management to achieve proper wound healing,
- Primary and secondary wound closure,
- Treatment of chronic wounds, ulcers and pressure ulcers up to full closure of the wound,
- Assistive products, dressings, braces, etc. application for chronic wounds, pressure ulcers and non-healing ulcers,
- Debridement of wounds, pressure ulcers and ulcers by surgical treatment, ultrasound, water jet, vacuum device,
- Usage of artificial skin, skin substitutes, biological dressings,
- Choosing and applying regenerative medical devices (cell cultures, biologic tissues, medicine) to treat chronic and non-healing wounds, pressure ulcers and chronic ulcers
- Tissue transplantation
- Scar treatment